- OROXILIA guarantees
We treat your data confidentially and in accordance with national and international provisions, including among others the Belgian law of 8 December 1992, relating to the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data, as amended by law of December 11, 1998, as well as the new European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The information we collect
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual that can be used to identify him. This does not include information where identity is hidden (anonymous data). We collect a variety of information about our customers and website visitors. These personal data are divided into different categories:
- Identity Data includes title, first name, last name, username or similar identifier, as well as an encrypted version of your username / password. If you interact with us through social networks, your username on them may be one of them.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- The Technical Data includes your IP address, your connection data, the type and version of your browser, your time zone and location, the types and versions of plug-in of your browser, your system and your operating platform, and other technologies on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Tracking Data includes information that we or others collect about you from cookies and similar tracking technologies, such as web beacons, pixel beacons, or mobile identifiers.
- Marketing and Communication Data includes your preferences regarding whether or not you receive advertising from us or third parties, and your communication preferences.
We do not collect Special Categories of Personal Data (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, genetic or biometric data). We also do not collect information relating to criminal offenses or convictions.
- Storage and retention of your personal data
The information is stored and managed on a local server and/or hosted (strictly in Europe) via a subcontractor who has been monitored for compliance with European legislation, namely :
- OVH (France)
- GSInformatique (Switzerland)
- SendInBlue (France)
Information management is carried out in compliance with European legislation in this area, i.e. European Regulation 2016/679 on data protection which entered into force on 25/05/2018, and under strict IT security conditions (antivirus efficient and up-to-date, firewall, encryption, secure access, specific programming techniques to optimize security, etc.).
Access to data is only authorized to company personnel according to their function and responsibilities and with the use of a secure username and password.
- Purpose of processing your personal data
By providing us with your personal data, you give us the express authorization to process this information for the purposes indicated below. Your data is included in OROXILIA’s files and we process them for the management of our members and publications, services offered to improve the quality of our deliveries (selections, suggestions, etc.), to inform you of new services and products from OROXILIA and, very occasionally, from our partners selected by us. At any time and without any justification, you can object to the processing of your personal data.
- Publication and disclosure of your personal data
OROXILIA may be required to disclose your personal data at the request of a legal authority or in good faith, considering that this action is required to comply with any law or regulation in force. This would also be the case in the event of a lawsuit brought against OROXILIA and/or the website to protect or defend the rights or property of OROXILIA, the site or users of OROXILIA. OROXILIA could be required to disclose this data in order to intervene, in extreme circumstances, in order to protect the personal safety of OROXILIA users and/or the website or the public.
- Your rights in relation to your personal data
- Your right to information :
The person responsible for processing your personal data is OROXILIA, whose registered office is at Innovation Center, Jean Burgers street at 7850 Enghien (Belgium). All your questions concerning the registration and processing of your data can be addressed to this address. For any more general information, you can always contact the Commission for the Protection of Privacy, at the Ministry of Justice, and whose the website can be found at the following address: privacycommission.be/en/.
- Your right of access, rectification and deletion by request :
- in writing, dated and signed, sent by post to OROXILIA;
- electronically sent by email to email@example.com.
You can, after proving your identity (copy of the identity card) obtain, free of charge, written communication of personal data concerning you as well as, if necessary, the rectification of those which are inaccurate, incomplete or irrelevant.
A copy of your data will be communicated to you no later than 45 days after receipt of your request.
- Invasion of your privacy
If at any time you believe that our site does not respect your privacy, please notify us by e-mail at the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to detect and correct the problem.